Digital Socket Fusion Commercial Grade Pipe Welder up to 2 in.
- Working range (in.): 1/2 in. – 2 in. IPS
- Voltage range: 110-Volt, 50 Hz/60 Hz, power: 800-Watt
- Temperature control range: 0°F – 536°F
- American standard plug: 110-Volt NEMA 5-15P
- Machine can weld pipes made of: PPR, HDPE, MDPE, PE, PB
- Heating faces sold separately
The HAYES CG Series is our commercial-grade heating iron line. These tools are derived from the best quality materials and parts on the market. The heating plate itself is formed from the highest-grade aluminum alloy which allows the heating plate to give optimal performance for heat preservation. The inside components are made using the latest technology. The internal board delivers more accurate and sensitive heat transference between the outside heating plate and the digital board. With special instructions you can switch the temperature mode between Fahrenheit and Celsius. The digital display is very simple and easy to operate. This makes for a very smart piece of equipment. The HAYES CG is suitable for joining a variety of thermoplastic pipes and fittings for different applications in the industry. This machine can weld HDPE (Polyethylene), PP-R (Polypropylene), PB (Polybutene). Our heating tool is designed and manufactured according to the American international standard ASTM F2620. Our line of ancillary accessories such as heating adapters, cold ring pliers and chamfer/depth gages are manufactured to ASTM F1056 guidelines, which will assist in completing a quality fusion consistently if the pipe manufacturer’s procedures are followed carefully. We offer a variety of options for all our customer’s needs. Our goal is to deliver world class guaranteed plastic pipe fusion tools with fast shipping for a very competitive price.
- Pack Size: 1
- Power Type: Corded
- Product Weight (lb.): 5 lb
- Returnable: 90-Day
- Manufacturer Warranty: 6 months
- Compatible Pipe Size (in.): 1 in.,1-1/2 in.,1-1/4 in.,1/2 in.,2 in.,3/4 in.