OREGON® low-kickback, high-performance choice for users of .325″-pitch chain who prefer cutting a standard-size kerf. Top-performing square-corner “chisel” cutters work fast by severing each wood fiber in a single pass. Pro-Guard™ chains meet the ANSI low-kickback standard. Vibe-Ban™ chassis design reduces vibration 25% or more at the handles. LubriLink™ tie straps help keep oil where it’s needed – on the chain. Low-profile™ design requires less power from the saw to pull the chain through the wood. OREGON® OCS-01 steel is patented and provides greater durability, especially in cold cutting conditions.
Oregon® 35SL chains (.325″ pitch Pro-Guard™) are low-vibration/low-kickback chains which meet both the ANSI (U.S.) and CSA (Canadian) low-kick requirements. These chains are intended primarily for homeowners or consumer users, but are an excellent choice for anyone who cuts clean wood, uses a saw that takes .325″-pitch cutting attachments, and wants the full measure of safety afforded by a low-kickback chain. These chains are designed for use on smaller gasoline-powered saws from 2.5 to 3.5 cubic inches (41-58cc) and with bars from 11″ to 24″ long (28-61cm).
- Size: 18″
- Gauge: .063″
- Pitch: .325″
- Drive Links: 74
- Kickback-Reducing Features: Ramped depth gauges and bumper tie straps
- Ultra low kickback chain for both the professional and the casual user
- Helps chain travel smoothly from cutter to cutter
- Fills gap between cutters and shields the depth gauge
- Minimal added feed force needed for good performance
- Meets ANSI standards and is UL classified
- Fits Sthil® chainsaw models 024, 024 Super, 026, 028, 028 Super, 029, 030, 031, 032, 034, 034 Super and 036.
- Vibe-Ban™ is the name for our family of “low-vibration” chains, designed and built with features that reduce vibration at the saw’s handles by 25% or more and reduce the risk of vibration-related injury.
- LubriLink™ A simple reservoir in each tie strap that helps prevent chain oil from being thrown off the saw by centrifugal force. More oil stays where it’s needed – on the chain – improving the lubrication of your bar and chain for better performance and longer life.
Safety and Kickback:
- 35SL are blue-label chains that meet the low-kickback requirements of ANSI B175.1 (US) and CSA Z62.3 (Canada).
- Occasional use by homeowners and consumers; also Commercial use by farmers, utility workers, arborists, landscapers.