The Roland Boutique JX-03 module continues the legacy of the JX-3P synth. The original model was launched when button-driven interfaces were popular, so it was designed to give immediate access to preset sounds. It was actually highly programmable though, especially when used with the optional PG-200 controller that added 24 rotary knobs for instant sonic sculpting.
The limited-edition 4-voice JX-03 inherits all 24 knobs from the PG-200, as well as the distinctive JX tonal character. Some extras not present in the JX-3P have been added including new waveforms, expanded DCO range and cross modulation options. You can even slide the JX-03 into the optional K-25m keyboard unit for a self-contained, go-anywhere synth experience.
- Ultra-compact recreation of the iconic JX-3P synthesizer
- Retains the feel, sound character and user interface of the original
- Front panel includes all 24 knobs from the original PG-200 controller
- Adds several updates not found on the original JX-3P, including extra waveforms for the LFO and both DCOs, along with extended DCO range
- Chain mode allows two JX-03 to function as one 8-voice module
- Highly portable for mobile music making
- High-quality construction with metal front panel
- Dual ribbon controllers for pitch bend, modulation, and sound preview
- Battery-operated (4xAA) or USB powered
- 24 bit / 44.1 kHz stereo IN/OUT USB audio interface
- Built-in 0.5W mini-speaker for instant enjoyment
- Compatible with optional K-25m mini-keyboard