The Roland CM-30 Cube Monitor delivers 30W of powerful sound through a rugged, high-quality 6.5″ coaxial 2-way speaker with stereo preamp and 2 band EQ. Designed primarily for home-studio use, it can be used for live monitoring onstage as well, with enough inputs to simultaneously connect a microphone, a keyboard, a rhythm machine, and a CD player, or to function as a mini-PA rig. It has 3 input channels, with one XLR mic/line input and 2 additional AUX RCA and stereo mini-phone inputs, making a total of 5 simultaneous inputs possible (4 stereo and one mono input). The Stereo Link function allows you to link up two CM-30’s, which enables a total of 10 inputs for a truly portable mini PA, perfect for small club gigs.
- Ultra-versatile monitor for studio, stage, and more
- 6.5″ coaxial, 2-way speaker with stereo preamp
- 30-watt output
- 3 input channels, with one XLR input for mic/line and 2 additional Aux inputs
- Stereo Link function for stereo connection between two units, for a total of up to 8 stereo inputs and 2 mono mic/line inputs
- Metal grill cover, corner protectors, and handle grip for easy transport